Saturday, July 19, 2008

Up, 2, 3, 4; Up, 2, 3, 4 ...

And today it’s the girls turn.

Saturday morning is when all the youth groups get out in the park and do their thing. Usually ‘their thing’ is touch rugby and usually it’s the boys.

Today the girls were lined up and looking very smart indeed. By the time I found my camera and peeped over the fence they were off on a warm-up round of the park. Away they went...


I was having a quick look around admiring the clouds, the wintery-looking trees, etc. when I noticed they were already on their way back ... and don’t they look tired?



In spite of the very professional looking gear, they are clearly new to this exercise game. Keep it up girls ... see you again next week?

7 Comments:

Blogger Rosie said...

I felt like that this morning...well most mornings now I come to think of it

4:35 am  
Blogger Maggie May said...

Looks a bit like hard work & makes me feel tired just looking!

8:07 am  
Blogger granny p said...

And aren't you among them?

PS. Finally got into my template and put you on my blogroll.

10:27 am  
Blogger megz_mum said...

At least it looks like nice weather for exercise - not too hot, not raining.

12:29 pm  
Blogger Omykiss said...

I'm not a morning person either, rosie.

maggie.. in their defence .. after all the rain, it might have been a bit muddy underfoot.

No, grannyp I was on my way to the gym .. I'm not really an outdoors type .. although as megz_mum spotted .. the weather wasn't too bad.

Thanks for the blogroll mention grannyp .. much appreciated.

1:05 pm  
Blogger barbie2be said...

i was up at the crack of way too early this morning to go for my regular sunday walk with a friend too.

michele sent me over today!

2:09 pm  
Blogger Omykiss said...

hi barbie ... you are enthusisatic! Morning walks .. that too on sundays!

2:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home