Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Backyards ...

... and I’m a Peeping Tom.

After work I was taking a quick stroll around the park enjoying the lighter nights. I had my camera with me – just in case.

That’s when I did it! I don’t know what came over me. I started peeking into people’s backyards.

Quite a few houses, including ours, border one edge of the park ... here’s what I saw.

Is that a map on the ground?


A whole lot of metal stuff ....


... a boat ... ... and what could that be? Some kind of homemade barbeque thingy perhaps.

These guys seem to like their baskets ... clothes basket, hanging baskets, not-hanging basket.


I’ve been naughty, haven’t I? Ssshhh!

4 Comments:

Blogger megz_mum said...

I hope you weren't reported as a "suspicious person"!

5:44 pm  
Blogger Omykiss said...

Oh dear! I hope not megz_mum :(

10:01 am  
Blogger Maggie May said...

I won't tell! I do it all the time!

10:15 am  
Blogger Omykiss said...

Maybe we should form a 'backyard peepers club' maggie may ...

4:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home