Sunday, August 17, 2008

Why do they do it?

It’s around 11am this Sunday morning; time for a cup of coffee and a little piece of chocolate.

I switch on the TV to check on the latest news from the Beijing Olympics and find that it’s the women’s marathon that’s on at the moment.

That’s when the Why do they do it? question pops into my brain.

I’m all for keeping fit, but running for hours on end seems a bit too extreme. I suppose a little bit of madness is what makes the world go round ... but it’s not for me. I’m feeling tired just watching them.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chrissea said...

Funny... I was just saying this to my boyfriend last night. Why do they do it? Not for me, thats for sure.
Here from Michele's. Hello there!

11:04 am  
Blogger Omykiss said...

Great minds think alike then, chrissea?

12:00 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

they certainly do...they must have nothing better to do...no chocolate in their lives!

12:57 am  
Blogger Omykiss said...

No chocolate ... oh dear, that makes it even madder, rosie ;)

4:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home