Saturday, September 06, 2008

Rugby ruckus

I love living next to the park.

Take this morning for example ... it’s Saturday, the sun is shining and there were very definite boy sounds coming from the park.

I wander outside to take a peak. Everything is ready ... the spectators are settling down ...


there’s a tent thingy waiting for something ...

the boys are practicing ... oops ... I think he missed that, don’t you?

Aha! So that’s what the tent is for ... it’s a kind of changing room.

Now I feel a little bit like a Peeping Tom ... nice though ... very nice.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ms Mac said...

Now I'm all nostalgic for the days when I used to follow Mr Mac around Melbourne watching him play rugby....

Sigh...

10:41 pm  
Blogger Maggie May said...

That was a lovely post with all those photos!

7:00 am  
Blogger megz_mum said...

You sure get a good view!

1:26 pm  
Blogger Omykiss said...

Yes, ms mac, I do like watching the rugby boys ... almost as good as my recent encounter with the firemen ;)

It was a lovely day maggie may ... inspiring no doubt!

The boys do make for a good view megz_mum ;)

5:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home