Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Lean, green machine!

I was trying to do some work at home today. Into my subconscious, from somewhere not too far away, came a loud humming sound. A good excuse for a break! Up I get and off I go to investigate.

Ah, the source of the sound- a little orange man on a little green machine mowing the grass in the park. It rather looks as if he’s having an argument with the blue litter box ... but maybe not!

We’ve had so much rain, creating so much mud that grass everywhere has had a field day ... so to speak. My grass could do with a cut too. Even the daisies are growing free! That little green machine would make a quick job of it!

I wonder, Could I bribe orange man, offer tea and biscuits in exchange for grass cut?
Sadly, probably not.

Could this be the ideal job? Imagine being able to play on one of these little bogies all day, every day ...or, on second thoughts, maybe not.

8 Comments:

Blogger Ms Mac said...

A friend of mine was trying to get ideas for a 40th b'day pressie for her husb and asked him what he would most like to do before he died. He actually answered, "I'd love a shot on of of those ride-on mowers, one day!"

8:59 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

I've always fancied one myself... I can chase chickens on it...

8:32 am  
Blogger Omykiss said...

What an ambitious man, ms mac!

What a cruel thought, rosie. Imagine the noise from the machine combined with the screeching chickens .. quite a cacophony!

11:20 am  
Blogger Maggie May said...

Well someone has to do it. Might be quite satisfying trundling along in that little machine making everything look nice & tidy, but..... not if you suffer from hay fever!

8:35 am  
Blogger Omykiss said...

Yes maggie may, then there would be a whole lot of sneezing going on ;(

3:50 pm  
Blogger Test said...

Wow wonderful picture collection you have...

12:04 am  
Blogger Omykiss said...

Welcome ziyan and thanks ... I'm not much good with a camera but i do love to have these visual records of stuff ... ;)

12:24 am  
Blogger Test said...

but i like some pictures u hv.I like nature,plants, and animals...
Keep it moving.....
You can see Some
http://zklanka.blogspot.com/
What abt my Sites........

7:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home