Sunday, September 28, 2008

Carpet conundrum

Last night (well technically this morning) we shifted our clocks forward for summertime ... wooeee! To celebrate, I went out into the park to take a few pictures of the trees. I wanted to catch them just before the buds burst forth and they start looking green again.

That’s when I saw this rather strange sight ... a man taking a carpet for a walk!

It made me very curious. Where did he get the carpet from? It doesn't look new. Where is he going? Did he just find it lying around?
Ah! I think I solved it! I bet he's been having a Sunday afternoon snooze in the park. He does look a bit drowsy, don’t you think?

4 Comments:

Blogger Pearl said...

good explanation for a curious sight,

(I dropped in via Michelle's in case you're wondering)

4:13 am  
Blogger Maggie May said...

Lucky you facing Spring! Our clocks will be going back in a couple of weeks or so. I hate it.

I think the man might have been meditating! Yoga? Or is that a woman's thing? Or maybe he is going to open it out & fly away! Magic!

10:38 am  
Blogger megz_mum said...

That seems like the thing to do, to take your carpet for a walk - haha! Your snooze explanation fits the bill!

11:39 am  
Blogger Omykiss said...

Welcome pearl ... I love maggie may's magic carpet idea, don't you?

Thanks megz_mum... it was a snoozy kind of afternoon.

10:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home