Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Red shoe day

Rushing around getting ready to leave for the office … skirt (black), top (also black), face (done), hair (also done) … pick up my bag, put on my shoes and head for the door.

Wait! Something is wrong … I’ve got a definite frumpy feeling.

What can I do? I know … it’s the shoes!

Quick change later …. and that’s much better.



I’m transformed from feeling frumpy to feeling fine. What a difference a shoe makes!
Whisper: Is it just me or is there something a little naughty about red shoes?

4 Comments:

Blogger Ms Mac said...

And this way, if you get lost, you can always click your heels together three times and say, "there's no place......"

7:41 pm  
Blogger Omykiss said...

Hello Ms Mac ... GREAT idea. Thanks ...

12:23 pm  
Blogger Sara said...

Hello, Michele sent me to say - absolutely! Red shoes are just a tad bit naughty! And, ain't it grand?

1:30 pm  
Blogger Omykiss said...

hi sara ... GRAND indeed! i'm glad you agree.

1:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home