Monday, November 26, 2007

Grumpy Monday

Our garden is bordered on two sides by a park. It’s a simple park with lots of space for friends, family and club groups to frolic in the great outdoors. Here’s how it looked this morning..


..... all fresh and waiting for the next lot of revellers to descend. The same couldn’t be said for our garden!

We’ve been enjoying great weather and the park is busy most evenings and weekends. Yesterday, one of the local clubs had a big day out in the park. df and I enjoyed the sounds of activity that floated over the fence for most of the day.

BUT this morning here’s what I saw!


What kind of person thinks it’s OK to throw their junk over the fence and into our garden? I don’t get it!
Oh, and while I’m grumping …. I hate junk mail! It’s dropped unsolicited into our mail boxes; the wind blows it out again and it ends up in our garden!

Grump, grump, grump…


2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon akaMonty said...

I completely understand--I used to have neighbors behind me that were young-ish (twenties) and had parties all the time...and I'd go outside and find beer bottles thrown OVER the fence into my back yard! GAH. Drove me nuts.

(oh PS, here from Michele's!)

4:13 pm  
Blogger Omykiss said...

hi aka_monty and thanks for the sympathy. I'm all right today. I got over it .....

3:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home