Friday, October 31, 2008

Shoe shuffle …

It was a bright day. I had some spare time on my hands and my shoes really needed a good clean. That’s how it all started…

One thing led to another… one shoe led to another… till all the shoes that we owned or inherited over the years - were out sunning themselves on the deck!

Lots of elbow grease and shoe polish later… they were sorted. I had a pile to be dropped in the charity bin, a pile to be dropped in the garbage bin, a pile to be given back to the daughter… and a pile to keep.

There are still rather a lot of them left waiting to be return to the shoe rack… but don’t they look good?

3 Comments:

Blogger megz_mum said...

Well done, I need to do exactly the same!

8:18 pm  
Blogger Maggie May said...

Yes, they do look good. Brilliant job you did there. Reminds me of the mess my shoe box is in!

8:41 pm  
Blogger Omykiss said...

Well megz_mum ... it took me a long time to get down to it ... now I feel reluctant to wear them and make them dirty once again ;)

Thanks maggie may ... next job is the fish pond ;(

11:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home