Monday, October 13, 2008

Pigeon powwow

Every time I pass this house there are pigeons on the roof – and always in the exact same spot.

I know - I hear you say, chimney, fire, heat ... sooooo!

'BUT', say I, 'the pigeons hang out there even in the summer.'

I don’t believe the householders would light a fire in the summer! Would they?

The other day when I passed, there was an overspill of pigeons – some on the lawn and some on the balcony railings ... all waiting their turn to occupy the roof!

Very mysterious!

4 Comments:

Blogger Vid Digger said...

Kind of reminds me of the subways in the Bronx, but I learned not to look up after getting hit in face.

Hope no one sticks their head out those windows.

12:15 pm  
Blogger Omykiss said...

Good point vid digger ... and welcome.

6:05 pm  
Blogger Maggie May said...

There must be a hot spot or something. Maybe its from the boiler. Still have to heat the water.
Strange though.

7:16 pm  
Blogger Omykiss said...

Sure is a 'hot spot' maggie may ;)

3:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home