Saturday, May 28, 2005

Blog thought

It's kind if strange. I've been a bit busy and not posting as often as I might have done. Yes, my daughter is visiting from Scotland .. and also I have been out of my usual routine attending a St John course on First Aid. This turned out to be not only very informative but also a very humbling experience. These amazing people are so skilled and yet they work for not very high salaries to help other people.

Anyway, my blog thought was this; since I haven't been posting regularly, more people seem to have visited and read older posts that, had I posted regularly, would have disappeared down into the blog graveyard .... that's it! Not exactly earth-shattering but kind of interesting .. so I thought.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark Gamon said...

I wish that happened to me. Whenever I stop blogging, everyone disappears. I'm beginning to wory about the pressure...

9:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home