Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Bad face day

I looked in the mirror this morning and realised that I was having a bad face day. It's one of those days when something just doesn't look right. It's not the hair. Clothes seem OK. I feel fine. No, there's no getting away from the fact, it's my face!

Maybe I should have worn my red lacy knickers. That might have put a sparkle in my eye. Oh well! It's too late now. I'm at my desk, having gulped down the second cup of coffee. I'll try humming, when you're smiling, when you're smiling ....... maybe nobody will notice my bad face.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sleeping Mommy said...

oh how I know that feeling. These days I feel that way more often then not.

Thanks for stopping by today and leaving a comment!

1:15 pm  
Blogger Mark Gamon said...

You only get these occasionally? Mine come every morning. Shortly followed by 'bad stomach afternoon'.

10:58 pm  
Blogger Zinnia Cyclamen said...

I get those days too. They usually come with at least one horrible spot. My mum told me I'd grow out of those by the time I was 21. That's the only thing she was ever wrong about!

3:20 am  
Blogger Catherine Detweiler said...

Those are the days I look in the mirror and think, "How did my mother get in there?"

5:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home