Monday, February 04, 2008

Mural magic

Here’s another something that always makes me smile. Isn’t it great? This painting covers the side of a car workshop in one of the not-so-pretty parts of town.


You know the parts of town that I mean?

Pretty parts of town = wide roads, lots of trees, big houses, people out walking their dog(s), etc., etc.

Not-so-pretty parts of town = workshops, warehouses, people out not-walking their dogs (and probably up to no-good), electricity pylons, GRAFFITI ....

Over all the years I’ve admired this mural I’ve never seen it defaced ... I bet it makes even the local rowdies smile!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it signed? I recently wrote a poem about Jesus as a graffiti artist. Still on my front page with one of his works. I dropped by from Michele's. Hope I didn't track any snow in.

4:06 pm  
Blogger Omykiss said...

Welcome colleen .... good question. I'll stop the car tonight and have a look for a signature.
No snowy footprints yet ... if i do see any i'll know it was you and not the aliens ;)

4:42 pm  
Blogger Andi said...

I like this painting, too. I am excited to know who it is by.

2:23 pm  
Blogger Omykiss said...

hello bluest .. welcome ... just posting an update to the mural magic.

4:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home