Monday, June 13, 2005

All good things ... etc

Yes! I'm back at work and this afternoon I've just been to drop my daughter off at the airport. She has a plan to return to New Zealand in January and maybe take a year out on a working holiday. Kids! Don't we just love them?

Our trip to Fiji was interesting and relaxing and warm. We visited a beautiful island resort where my daughter did a bit of scuba diving. Suva, the capital city, was the place where we went shopping and dined out on a floating restaurant, eating exotic fish dishes and listening to the sounds of the pacific in the form of beautiful live music played by a local artist, Jese Mucunabitu.

More Fiji fings later. I'm heading for the gym to try to sweat off the fact that I won't see my daughter again for quite a while ... oh well .. there are phones and emails, I suppose!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry your daughter has headed off again but can I just express my utter jealousy about Fiji? That has been one of my dream destinations for about as long as I can remember.

I just hope I make it there at least once before I peg it.

(oh, welcome back!)

12:25 am  
Blogger granny p said...

Good to see you back - I know the absent daughter thing. Spoke to all my lot on the phone last night; lovely but not as good as FLESH.

11:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a new good online store...........
www.rolex8.com-
www.rolex8.com--
www.rolex8.com-
www.rolex8.com-
www.rolex8.com--
www.rolex8.com--
www.rolex8.com--
www.rolex8.com-
www.rolex8.com---
www.rolex8.com--
www.rolex8.com-
www.rolex8.com-
www.rolex8.com-

there are all kinds of the famous brand of world with top quality .
low price , good quality
The world-wide locations looks for agency now.0 costs become the number
Service E-mail :rolex8shop@hotmail.com
MSN Online Service: rolex8shop@hotmail.com

6:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home