Tuesday, December 23, 2008

One Man Went to Mow …

... in this case it was a woman – me!

I bought us a Christmas present: a brand new mower. Isn’t she lovely?

Our old one was so old and temperamental that only df could get it to work. And he wasn’t around. And the grass was very long.

I did think about getting a goat… but reason prevailed and I bought the mower. She is lovely, isn’t she? And she purrs like a baby… hmm… something wrong with this analogy … babies don’t purr. Oh well, you get the idea?
There she was purring away and before I know it I have a catcher full of shorn grass. Wow!


And look at the result. Can you see the lovely straight tracks I made? You can, can’t you?

Anyway, I can see them and I’m happy. Result!

3 Comments:

Blogger megz_mum said...

You certainly sound like you are enjoying your lawn mower. It sure has a big catcher!

2:24 am  
Blogger David Edward said...

nice and neat lawn
( at Christmas????)
my yard is under two feet of snow!

7:55 pm  
Blogger Omykiss said...

Yes, megz_mum ... It's so warm and humid that the grass is growing real fast and I've had to do another round of mowing already!

I do like warm Christmases David ... one of the attractions of Auckland.

3:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home