Thursday, April 14, 2005

And I thought my day was bad!

What about our PM? According to the NZ Herald, a bruised and shaken Helen Clark survived an aircraft malfunction when the door flew open over the sea near Wellington yesterday! The two policemen on board clung heroically to the door, against the strength of the wind and turbulence, until the plane landed safely. WOW!

I heard part of her interview last night on the news. Yes, I was in the gym at the time. A reporter asks, And PM, I know you are not a religious person but, tell us, what were you thinking at that moment? Without even blinking an eye Helen responds, I was just hoping the plane was going to land. It’s no wonder that people have commented, she has more balls than all of her Cabinet put together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home